13 May 2009

Good Karma


So, I just discovered pictures of a new-to-me model, Alla Kostromichova. Originally from the Ukraine she has already walked for Calvin Klein, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander and Alexander Wang--among many others. I look forward to seeing her more.
source: hintmag










Painter day--yet again. I love that there are so many painters out there, especially since one seems to be celebrating a birthday every day. Today that special day belongs to Georges Braque (1882). A french cubist painter that's as famous for the technique as much as Picasso. It's usually not my favorite type of art, but he does have some nice pictures.











My sister just sent me the most perfect graduation present. Unfortunately she will not make it down for my graduation, but she sent her love in an oversize edible fortune cookie. It's adorable and so is the take-out box it came in. Inside of it, there is even a fortune that had a sweet little note that my sister wrote to me...







I've decided that since I will be moving into a dorm in about 3 months, then I should focus on spending my money on things that I will be able to take with me. So, today I managed to go out and buy a set of towels and a new pair of flats, although I'm sure that the flats will be worn before I go to college...



3 comments:

yiqin; said...

The huge lips is so cool!

Becca Joy said...

what a cool gift, I want a giant fortune cookie now! Awesome photos by the way.

Amelia said...

That model is stunning! She pulls off long, messy hair so, so well.