02 May 2009

College visits and sun

Yesterday I took a ride to visit my transfer college to see it for the first time. It was pretty. It is small, but comfy and even has cool cobblestone roads. It made me more excited to finally attend. I was supposed to take the tour with 3 other prospoective students, but they didn't show, so I was given a personal tour by a member of the college sorority who is going for the same major as me and has the same career goal as me...

The college is about a three hour drive from where I live, so I decided to snap some pictures of the scenery along the way:





At the college, I decided to sneak in some pictures:







Made another trip to Florida today...

Ate at Subway:



Took a picture of this Tiki statue"

3 comments:

caroline said...

which college? congrats anyway! i wish i could go to florida some time!

Amelia said...

Your outfit looks cute. I like the floral skirt against the floral chair. Any college that has cobblestone is good in my books.

Anonymous said...

looks cool!