18 August 2009

We Miss You Groucho...

Today is the anniversary of Julius "Groucho" Marx from the famous Marx Brothers acting clan, died at the ripe old age of 87 back in 1977. So, today I have decided to do a tribute post to my favorite comedian of all time.

Here are a list of my top 3 Groucho Marx movie recommendations...

Duck Soup:



A Night at the Opera:



Animal Crackers:



I bought these glasses because I read that they were modeled after Groucho. You can see a picture of him and then my own interpretation...



3 comments:

erika sorocco said...

I love the picture of you in those glasses - such fun! Fabulous tribute post! :)

Amelia said...

The Marx brothers are fantastic. I love A Night at the Opera.

Nice interpretation, too :)

Pansieberry said...

i love a night ath te opera!! thanks for posting this.