09 August 2009

Everybody Cut Footloose...

Last night I went to the local theater presentation of "Footloose." A couple of my friends were in it. I've never seen the entire movie, so the play was pretty new to me, although I was informed that there are not as many songs in the movie as there are in the play. Overall it was quite good.
These are pictures of what I wore. I took the black route today. I actually went through phases throughout school where all I wanted to wear was black. It is one of the chicest colors in my opinion, although sometimes you do need to add some color.







(Details: Wet Seal capris, WM drape tank top, Payless flats, and Rue 21 bag)

This is actually pretty random, but I had to show it. It's a container top from a local store. I love the smiley face.

7 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Lovely photos!


X★X★

yumiko said...

Sorry for the late reply! :.(
I love the pictures in this post- especially your pose in the second picture!

Couture Carrie said...

So cute! Love the capris!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

I do like black on you :) I'm old enough to remember The Footloose movie and to "almost" do the dance LOL! My BFF can do it much better than me. So when we go to community dances I just follow her lead.

Amelia said...

Nice poses. Sometimes black is the way to go.

Ella Gregory said...

I like the all black look.

Anonymous said...

I remember Footloose, it was one of my first teenager films :)
I think you look very good in your all black outfit, and the pictures are very nice.