02 August 2009

"Feel Smart Again..." (MF Motto)

During the week I received another lucky t-shirt from Mental Floss. I know I mention this store a lot, but they are my favorite place to get t-shirts equipped with lots of punny sayings. Here a few of the ones I own. If you enjoy these then I encourage you to check out their on-line store for yourself...

















This is what my newest t-shirt says...



Yesterday my outfit was pretty relaxed. I hung around the house and the one time I did go out was just to go to Burger King, so I decided to stay casual...









(Details: Dillards bermudas, WM tank top and sneakers, Wet Seal scarf)

6 comments:

yiqin; said...

Ah great shirts! I need to get more t-shirts :D

Couture Carrie said...

Love all these skirts and the Bermudas, darling!

xoxox,
CC

we wear things said...

great looks!!

indigotangerine said...

the mendel one is funny! After a horrible semester in bio I actually get the joke...
-indigo

The Sydney Girl said...

haha i love the 'i am an english major, you do the math!'

x

WendyB said...

The Lady Macbeth one kills me!