12 August 2009

Lunch and Day Trips...

I went to a lunch yesterday with a new friend. It was a fun hour of Chinese food and intelligent conversation. It's always good to just hang out with friends. I'm posing on a basketball post...










I also went to Florida later in the day to attempt to go dress shopping, no luck with anything though. On the way home we stopped in Florala, where I snapped these pictures...

Lake Jackson, where Andrew Jackson and his troops camped out in May 1818, during the Seminole War:





A mural on the side of a building:

8 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Love that mural...and your green and white ensemble! :)

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to share an interesting conversation over lunch.
I haven't been to a chinese restaurant in years.

Arushi Khosla said...

Love the mural and the white outfit.

Dannie said...

i reallly like your thick hair
and your diff. take on the boho look witht hte green additions
;)))

Amelia said...

I love that color green. Very nice.

Polished Sense said...

Love your green headband! Fabulous :P

X♥X♥,
Jessica

Siska said...

your hair are really great!

Annie said...

chinese food and intelligent conversation with friends sounds like the best way to spend an hour to me! also, your red boots in the post below are SO KILLER! honestly, I am so jealous, I never get that lucky with thrifted shoes.