Fashion Designer Louis Vuitton was born today in 1821. Here are some Louis Vuitton ads that have passed our eyes over the years...
Francis Ford and Sophia Coppola:
I received my very first blog award from Fashion After Forty
As for the 10 random facts about me:
1. I've never been off the continent and I hope this path does not stick with me. I've been out of the country to Canada and Mexico, but that's about it.
2. I love anything with blueberries-- ice cream, muffins, waffles, etc.
3. This is the 6th town I've lived in. My father has a complex and cannot settle down. We've been at this house for 3 years, and my father is already looking a new for someplace else to live!
4. If you ever meet me in real life you'll find that I'm quite shy. This may be a big reason why I love blogging. I don't tell anyone about my blog so my family and friends don't even know that I write one.
5. I don't have a driver's license, and I'm 19 years old. I have a permit, but I never really get the chance to drive.
6. I'm addicted to Facebook, and I'm always updating my status. I have a Myspace, but now I avoid it because it kind of bores me.
7. I'm excited to turn 20 (in 24 days). I really do not like the feeling of being a teenager.
8. I'm going to school as an English major. It's been my dream since I was 9 years old to be a writer.
9. I have a big love for the Everly Brother's music. My Ipod is stacked with it.
10. I don't live by any really great shopping stores; there's only a Maurices and JC Penny in this town. Plus I do not have a vehicle, so shopping is not fun where I live. But when I can get to the good shopping places, I love it.
I will now tag:
Ambiguous Alliterative Abomination
Syd Vicious Lives
District of Chic
Rules: copy the award picture, add to your blog - Link it back to My Life in Clothes.