17 August 2009

Trip to Destin, Florida...

Took a trip to Destin, Florida yesterday. I hadn't been there in quite a few weeks, so I decided it was time. I took some pictures to chronicle the day, although the things I did do that you don't see were that we ate at a sushi bar (sushi is my favorite food!), and that I did buy a navy blue dress...
(Outfit Details: top was a gift, Goody's skirt, WM shoes, NY & Co necklace, Rue 21 bag)

Stopped outside of Destin at a house that my parents have decided to buy:



A close up of my t-shirt. I've mentioned this before, but my father is originally from Morocco, which is where the t-shirt came from. It says "Keifek" which translates to "How are you?," which I guess is kind of strange for a t-shirt saying, but I love it. You can also see my NY & Co necklace:



The people who owned the house before us were quite religious. The walkway leading up to the front door are these tiles, and there's also an angel statue in the yard:



Beaches right down the road from the house. They're all blocked with these little fences to give some privacy:



Drove into Destin. Here's a shot of my Rue 21 bag:



Stopped at a tourist beach shop called "Surf Style" to buy a bathing suit:



Walked along the beach:



It was quite windy:



There was a wedding going on not too far from us:



Stopped for sweet tea at McDonald's on the way home:

10 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun, darling!
Love your handbag!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

I quite love that necklace. I have an obsession with necklaces made up of large beads - yet I never like how they look on me! :)

Escapist said...

Oh gosh that necklace is no doubt awesome and mind flaking !


joliiieesss:-)

yiqin; said...

Such nice necklace :D

Amelia said...

Cool necklace! That looks like a lovely place.

Unknown said...

So exciting so many new things going on in your life!

And I just love a unique T shirt! Yours is extra special :) Great bag too!

Anonymous said...

wow the sand of the beach is really white and clean..wonder how it feels on my feet ;D

E said...

I love your bag! Very cool detail. I really like your tee, too!

Anonymous said...

The sand there is so white. It's gorgeous!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous necklace!!! Looks like it's much loved!