13 August 2009

Meteor Shower Me in White...

I've been bitter against the sky and my inability to stay up late these past few days. As most of you know, the Perseid meteor shower has been going on the past few nights. The other night, it rained off and on all night which made for cloudy weather conditions. Then, last night I fell asleep too early (They say the best time to see them is between 12 and 5 am). Luckily for me, Google has been my only ticket to see a shooting star. This is from yesterday, and I must add, is the closest I've come to seeing the meteor shower.



The internet seems to be very excited about Rachel McAdams these days. In particular with the dress she wore to the NY premiere of the Time Traveler's Wife, although I cannot find out who designed it. Even Brad Pitt (one of the producers) had to take out his digital camera to take pictures of her. What do you think of it? It's very flattering on her, in my opinion.

11 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Very daring! Good for her!

xoxox,
CC

Ella Gregory said...

I love Rachel. I'm not sure I like that dress on her though - it doesn't fit my image of her.

Unknown said...

I'm loving the new blog header! It's beautiful and adds so much to your layout. Thanks for always stopping by me. :) Hope you keep coming back.

Unknown said...

Thank heavens for double stick tape ;)

I've missed the meteor showers too. Each night it's been rainy. I used to sit outside in the driveway and make a ton of wishes.

Amelia said...

A friend told me about the meteor shower, but I thought he was joking. That's the problem with people who always tell jokes--when they tell you something true, you don't believe them. Oh, well. It's probably been way too cloudy here to see it anyway.

Winnie said...

Daring for sure but I don't think it's anything special.

I missed the meteor shower too but it's been cloudy in the UK...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress, i love that it's white and so striking.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I think its a bit too much...I like things left to the imagination.

crystal said...

I think she always looks good! I didn't see the meteor shower either, I was too tired.

Lara said...

I missed the meteor shower too...it was too cloudy where I live. It was supposed to be best in the south east of the UK, we were probably to far away.

erika sorocco said...

Rachel just looks ravishing. She can do no wrong in terms of fashion, or so it seems. This was such an elegant, yet daring clothing move on her part - j'adore it! :)