12 April 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Happy Easter To Everyone out there. Hope it's being a good one. I love these holidays in my household. I am the youngest kid in my family (19), but mom still goes out and puts Easter baskets of candy out to us and we still color eggs. Although the one negative on my part is that I am not wearing the bright colors of Easter. Oh well, maybe next year...







Hung out around and about between Alabama and Florida yesterday...





Stopped in Florala yesterday. Very creative name, isn't it? Florala is located in Alabama, yet close to the Florida border. So that is how it combined its name from both states. We stopped at Lake Jackson, which got its name when Andrew Jackson and his troops camped there during the Seminole War in 1818. The park was beautifully idyllic...












My mom and I colored Easter eggs last night. I love the colors of Easter...





1 comment:

Amelia said...

Happy Easter! I love the picture of you in the ivy under the tree. It's a nice shot.