05 March 2009

Alice and Taylor

The outfit I wore today for class. I love colorful tights and now that I finally own a pair I've decided to get some use out of them. This purse is kind of old, but I love Alice in Wonderland--movies and book. The Mad Hatter is my favorite. And, to much happiness, Tim Burton is remaking Alice in Wonderland. I cannot wait for it to come out.



One of my current favorite style icons is Taylor Swift. I currently in love with her song "white horse," and I love how she acts her own age, unlike some other young celebrities out there that try so hard to look older. And if it was even possible for her to be cooler, Taylor Swift even has a vlog(video blog) on her that she posts on her myspace. I encourage all to check them out if you haven't already.


No comments: