23 February 2009

So last night was just another unforgettable Academy-Award watching experience. Although Frost/Nixon did not win any Oscars, it was still an amazing watchful experience. And I must give it up to Sean Penn and Dustin Lance Black on their Oscar acceptance speeches for Best Actor and Best Original Screenplay. They supported the homosexual audience in a way that gained many other peoples, as well as my own, support. And Kate Winslet graciously accepted a much deserved Best Actress Oscar.



Last night I had the urge to write. There seemed to be a story to tell despite the fact that it was 1 o'clock in the morning. Sometimes creativity just doesn't wait until the awake hours for me. Does anyone else have these so called "fits of creativity?" I rather enjoy them if I do say so myself. That was, until the morning when I had to be up at 6 a.m. Today was certainly not a hopeful day for class. I did attend Math and Macroeconomics, then met up with a friend for a lunch date. This ultimately led me to skip yoga and accompany my friend to his art class where they were working with clay. I even got to join in and work on some creative clay projects myself.


No comments: