22 July 2009

Campus Visit...

On Monday, I spent the day at my future college going through orientation and registering for classes. I can move into my dorm room August 27, and will begin my junior year. Most of the classes I wanted/needed were full, but I am taking:

Intro to British and American Literature (I'm an English major)
History of Art (my minor)
Intro to Mass Media
Intro to Theater

PS: My father decided that he would like me to join a sorority. I'm not to excited about it, but he even gave me $30 for the fee just to apply. To me sororities are over--rated, and I just think of it as buying friendship. What do you guys think? Are any of you in (were in) a sorority? Do you think it's worth it?

(Details: Thrifted Tommy Hilfiger dress (worn as a shirt)/ Thrifted Gap skirt/ white shoes)

As I mentioned before, the campus buildings are all brick, and the road is cobblestone:


janettaylor said...

The last photo is really perfect!


Polished Sense said...

Yes, I'd have to agree. I'm loving the last photo. You look awesome in it :0


Erika said...

I was obsessed with sororities for a time courtesy of MTV's "Sorority Life." They still intrigue me a bit; though I've never been in one myself. :)

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting, darling! I was an art history major in college!

And you should definitely rush, just for the experience; that doesn't mean you have to join a sorority, but see if one clicks for you!


Miss Eve said...

Such lovely photos...have fun in the campus :-) But right now just enjoy summer...:-)

Hope you have a great week, much love: Evi

Sher said...

You are going to have a great time at college! And your father just wants you to experience everything. See if there is a sorority that you feel comfortable with and give it a try. No harm if you don't. It's entirely your option.

nurmisur said...

You must be excited.
I never went to a sorotity but I would give it a try.It might be fun .

thesydneygirl said...

wow how exciting! so is that like high school? or something after high school? college?

the school system is different here.


Amelia said...

Hmm, lots of intro classes, but at least they sound like interesting ones. I used to think it would be cool to join a sorority, but it sounds like an awful lot of drama.

Cute outfit!

coco said...

I love the red top, such a classic.

Lara said...

history of art...i'd love to take that. I'm not very good at art (except for doodling) but I love art history.

kirstyb said...

How exciting you will have a great time xoxox